A shrine preserving the glory of the greatest character from the 2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon.

Monday, August 11, 2014

About This Site

This site is dedicated to spotlighting the character Raven from the Teen Titans 2003-2006 cartoon in a manner that treats her the way she deserves. If you aren't familiar with Raven, you may read my "Who is Raven?" post by clicking here.

Have you looked around the internet and seen how misrepresented Raven is? Some treat her as if she was some rebellious jerk, others treat her as if she was an average, normal person who only poses as someone darker, and others, still, try to blend her history and character with other takes of Raven from comics and TV, assuming that all material must apply to this show even without proof or reason. A great many even go so far as to flat-out ignore anything about her, thinking of her as merely an object to be displayed in degrading and inappropriate ways. But Raven's none of those -- she's just someone who's different. So different, in fact, that many evidently can't seem to fathom her personality (or don't care to) and thus try to mold her into someone else. That won't be a problem on this site.


All information, references, and details on this site will only reflect the 2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon and its movie "Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo" unless stated otherwise. Despite what others may think, the newer cartoon "Teen Titans Go!" will be ignored just as much as any other false-Raven bearing source, as it's clearly not following the continuity and characterizations from the 2003-2006 show (which I describe in greater detail in my post, "My Response to Teen Titans Go! (TV Show)".)

All screenshots were captured by me using official "Teen Titans" DVDs I purchased. All photos were taken by me of items in my own possession. Feel free to use any pictures to spread the glory of Raven.

I am not associated with DC Comics or Warner Bros and claim no rights to any of the characters or concepts on this site. I'm just a fan who appreciated the effort put into the 2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon.

7 comments:

  1. I like what your doing here.
    I'm a huge Raven fan.
    -Zack Mitchell. Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zack, I appreciate the kind words.

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    Thank you for making this page!
    I really like the way you made it.
    Also I'm crushing on Raven, so this site helped a lot to find out more about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you. Many, many hours went into making the site what it is now, and I appreciate hearing from others who like it.

      Delete
  3. I've been a deep fan of Raven since I was seven years old. When I saw her on screen I was immediately transfixed, and have been since. I love everything about this site, and it sheds the same light I see her in. She deserves so much more than anyone seems to be willing to give her, and this site, I can foresee, will help me in writing the fan comic I'm currently developing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love the site, and proud to hear that it might be used as a resource for another project, and good luck with it, by the way. I'm also glad that you see Raven in the same light as me. She really does deserve more acknowledgment than she gets.

      Delete