A shrine preserving the glory of the greatest character from the 2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Raven's Magickal Sources

The following are the minimum texts that Raven's likely gained knowledge from in addition to anything she learned in Azarath or on her own on Earth. I don't have any original scripts from the episodes these names come from, but in an effort to get the most correct spellings I first listened to the names several times over to get my own interpretations, and then proceeded to hunt out the best by others. Next, I consulted the Teen Titans DVD's subtitles, which unfortunately doesn't offer English as an option, only Portuguese, but I found that some of the names matched the previous thoughts, with only words like "livro" having to be translated as "book", for example. After all this, I drew my own logical conclusions as the final results. As you can probably tell, I tried to make sure this was all correct, but I'm sorry if any spelling is off.

- The Book of Nord (Portuguese: "O Livro de Nord")
- The Andreal Verses (Portuguese: "Os Versos Endriais")
- The Romanomicon (Portuguese: "O Romanomicon")
- The Bursian Chronicle (Portuguese: "As Crônicas Bersianas")
- The works of O'Riordan the Strange (Portuguese: "O trabalho de Oreadin, o Estranho") (I don't hear the "O" pronounced, so it could be something more like "The works of Riordan the Strange")
- The Book of Azar (potentially not a book to necessarily study from, but it's in Raven's ownership, nonetheless)

Raven studying from several grimoires and/or related books. Episode: Spellbound

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunely they are book that only exist in teen titans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for these books or archives on internet, but I seem they are false.

      Delete